Bath & Body Works Coupon Guide
Want to get the best deal at your next trip to Bath & Body Works? Check out our Scentizens coupon guide to learn about the different types of coupons and Bath & Body Works, as well as how to use them and where to find them.
- In-store coupons are coupons that are often handed to you with a transaction at Bath & Body Works stores. They usually come on long, rectangular flyers with a tear-off coupon that contains a code for the sales associate to use. Many of the ones seen circulating are "free signature collection item with the purchase of $10" and "20% off". The codes on these coupons can also be used online.
- UPDATE 2014: These are no longer printed at stores, but any you may have left over are still accepted and do not expire.
- Survey coupons are one of the most valuable tools in your arsenal of Bath & Body Works coupons! Survey coupons appear randomly on the bottom of Bath & Body Works receipts and grant you $10 off a $30 purchase. Recently, they have been printing out on every receipt. Simply access the website or call the phone number listed on the coupon to fill out a survey about your experience at that particular Bath & Body Works store. If you have a favorite sales associate, this is one way to tell the company about them! These coupons are particularly effective during 2 for $20 three-wick candle sales (buy three candles for $20 when using the coupon).
- A mailer coupon comes in traditional mail through the U.S. postal service. These direct marketing mail pieces usually advertise the new fragrance featured at Bath & Body Works stores and often contain a coupon ranging from "a free travel size item of your choice, no purchase necessary" to "20% off" to "a free item of your choice with a $10 purchase." You can be placed on Bath & Body Works' mailing list by giving a sales associate your phone number during check-out, in which the phone number is then associated to your mailing address. If your address & phone number do not match up, call Customer Service (1-800-756-5005) for assistance.
- Online/digital coupons appear in many forms. Many times Bath & Body Works will send out coupons through e-mail, so make sure you sign up for their mailing list on www.bbw.com. Also, coupons can appear in form of Facebook exclusive coupons, so make sure you like/follow the Bath & Body Works Facebook page at www.facebook/bathandbodyworks. Coupons can also appear through SMS text message as well ("get mobile alerts" on bbw.com).
- If all else fails, you can always check www.retailmenot.com where people like you post the codes to Bath & Body Works coupons gathered through one of the means above. This site does get updated frequently, so check back to the site and simply enter the given code or print out the coupon.