- Black Friday (11/29) is one of the biggest shopping events of the year and we cover what Bath & Body Works is doing for this shopping event!
- Black Friday at B&BW usually consists of one-day only time-bound deals, the VIP bag and coupon stacking. The timeline of sales follows:
Friday through Sunday
- Buy 3, Get 3 Free Signature Collection Body Care
- 2 for $22 three-wick candles
- All Day: $5 Wallflower 2-Packs, Forever Collection Mini EDP Bundle (all three scents) for $12 or free with any Forever Collection 2.5 oz EDP purchase, $10 Buttercream Mint 3-wick candle (LBD review here) and $20 VIP Bag with $40 purchase (read more below)
- 12 AM - 2 AM: $2.50 Nourishing Hand Creams (the small 2 fl oz)
- 6 AM - 10 AM: $2.50 Antibacterial Hand Soaps
- 5 PM - 9 PM: $4.00 Aromatherapy Body Cream
- $6 NEW Signature Collection Velvet Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist
- Velvet Sugar is a new Signature Collection scent scheduled to come out in December and is described as a blend of velvet creme swirled with golden plum and sugar musk.
- $10 Forever Red Mini Fine Fragrance Mist
- $10 Forever Midnight Mini Fine Fragrance Mist
- $10 Forever Red Vanilla Rum Mini Fine Fragrance Mist (read about Vanilla Rum here)
- The VIP bag mentioned above is an actual tote bag filled with product that comes out during every Bath & Body Works Black Friday. We traditionally do not buy it as it is mostly body care and we are more attracted to home fragrance.
- The VIP bag can be purchased for $20 with any $40 purchase and includes 7 items valued at over $100.
- The photo is shown above and the items per #BBWInsider are: Black tote bag, shower sponge, Japanese Cherry Blossom full-sized lotion, Fresh Sparkling Snow Gentle Foaming Hand Soap, Forever Midnight Triple Moisture Body Cream, Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath, Forever Red Eau de Parfum & Champagne Toast mini candle.
- Coupon stacking has been the highlight of past Bath & Body Works Black Fridays for us. While no official statement regarding coupon stacking has been released, traditionally Black Friday is the only day of the year that coupon stacking at Bath & Body Works is allowed. This may be subject to change.
- Coupon stacking means you are allowed to use multiple coupons in one transaction.
- In the past, the best combination of coupons usually consist of $10 off $30 survey coupon + Free Item With Any $XX.XX Purchase coupon + 20% Off Your Purchase coupon.
- A $10 off $30 purchase coupon currently exists in the holiday guide passed out in-stores. A Free Item with any $15 purchase exists as an in-store coupon. Both coupons have expiration dates that are valid past Black Friday. A 20% coupon on the other hand has not yet surfaced. If one does, we will report back here.
- Our Thoughts: the only deal that really excites us is the $10 Buttercream Mint candle, but even then, the candle has not received high praise. Unfortunately, Saturday & Sunday deals are both Fine Fragrance Mist related and we wish that Velvet Sugar would have came out in a more useful product form such as a shower gel, similar to last year's Sparkling Blackberry Woods Black Friday release. The $2.50 hand soaps is a great deal, but unfortunately, the moisturizing form has been discontinued which is unfortunate during dry, winter months.
- We're not sure what the 12AM-2AM deal means in terms of store hours. Are the stores really open that early/late on Thanksgiving night/Black Friday?
- Our purchase will most likely end up being the Buttercream Mint candle along with 2 other candles to get us to our $30 and then stack the available coupons on top of that.
- As per any news regarding future releases, information/releases may be subject to change.