- After multiple releases of their Paris-themed products, Bath & Body Works is now traveling to Italy for their latest inspiration.
- Update: Most of these products are currently available both in-stores and online as of March 29th. The full and complete collection is set for store floor set on April 22nd.
- The Italian Collection candles are already in test stores and are as follows:
- Pizzeria: Pizza, one of Italy's greatest gifts to the world is celebrated in this fragrant blend of cracked black pepper, basil, tomato sauce and warm crusty dough.
- Espresso Bar: In Italy you never take your coffee to-go, instead you stop and savor the aromas of roasted espresso beans and sweet vanilla froth - that inspired this fragrance.
- Limoncello: Raise your glass to this fragrance inspired by Italy's beloved drink, Limoncello. With its notes of Sorrento lemons, cane sugar and a hint of lemon zest.
- Gelato: A creamy, sweet blend of raspberry and strawberry with an effervescent spun-sugar finish becomes the perfect fragrance indulgence. Bravo! Bravo!
- Tuscan Herbs: Aromatic herbs from the sun-drenched soil of Tuscany inspires this fragrance that blends fresh basil, parsley and garden greens.
- Villa Bergamot: Aromatic bergamot grown in the warm and sunny Calabria region of Italy provided inspiration for this elegant citrus blend that includes lavender and geranium.
- Bellini Café: The Italian love of life is captured in a blend of sparkling berries, juicy apple and sugared grape notes. Bellissimo!
- Sicilian Orange: Sun-drenched Italian groves grow the sweetest and juiciest oranges that inspire this glamorous citrusy blend of orange, Sicilian bergamot, sun-kissed lilies, and mandarin blossoms.
Bella Italy Signature Collection Body Care
- The following scents are part of the "Bella Italy" body care line that is reported to come in the standard ritual of body lotion, shower gel and Fine Fragrance Mist.
- Rome Honeysuckle Amore
- Venice Dolce Berry
- Capri Seaside Citrus
- These are now online.
Italian Collection Antibacterial Products
- The following scents are reported to be in a variety of hand soap and PocketBac forms.
- Bella Flora
- Citrus Fig
- Tuscan Vineyard
- Sicilian Lemon
- Italian Lavender
- Sparkling Limoncello (reported to be in 16 oz decanter form only)
- As per any news regarding future releases, information/releases may be subject to change.
- Some of the products listed above may be available to order at test stores by using our guide on how to order from test stores.
- Special thanks to fellow scentizen, LittleBalladeer!
- Our Take: Initial reviews are already in for many of the candles and the general consensus is that the scents aren't very impressive. Some of them are repackaged scents (yet again) and some are plagued with bad performance. We're excited for the body care to trickle in but aren't getting our hopes up. Long story short: we want NEW scents!