- Right after the introduction of the tropical body care line, Bath & Works is ready for more body care action by releasing previews of their new "The Sweethearts" products. The $1.00 preview lotions are currently online, in-stores soon and expected to fully launch possibly in February.
- Daisy Dreamgirl: Unleash the glitz & glamour of your inner starlet with a dazzling blend of delicious passion fruit, frosted jasmine and white amber.
- Honey Sweetheart: Seriously sweet and passionately playful, our creamy body lotion is a fragrant kiss of candied violets and pink sugar.
- Berry Flirt: Bursts of brights berries and sparkling plum blossom leave skin sweetly scented with fruity fragrance. A blend of delicious red berries, peach blossom and velvet musk.
White Amber Woods & Amber Blush
- Two new trademarks have been filed in mid-December for body care products with the name of "White Amber Woods" and "Amber Blush." While trademarked names may not necessarily lead to the launch of a nationwide product, it is a good hint at what may come later down the pipeline. If they indeed launch, we expect these products to be the next standalone Signature Collection scents. Perhaps they trademarked the two names and are going to test which scent performs better through marketing and branding. "The Sweethearts" was filed for trademark in late October, so if these products do surface, we would expect them to be somewhere around the March ballpark.