- Old favorites from the Slatkin & Co. era such as Lavender Vanilla, Spice & Fresh Bamboo have been returning to the White Barn Collection for quite some time now and we've received news that even more scents are returning!
White Barn Candle Collection
- Black Pepper Bergamot (previously part of the Gold Lid White Barn Fall collection) and Sandalwood Vanilla (from Slatkin & Co.) are returning as part of the core White Barn Collection.
- Vanilla Coconut is also returning as pictured above. Vanilla Coconut is an old scent from the Slatkin & Co. days. At this time we do not know if it is part of the core line or a seasonal scent. Previously, the distinction could be known by the silver lid/gold lid packaging but lately this line has started to blur as core scents, Lavender Vanilla and Fresh Bamboo (to name a few) are now showing up as gold label candles online.
- Mahogany Teakwood is now available as a new White Barn room spray as pictured above.
Eucalyptus Mint Test Scent Collection
- Originally released as a test line back in the Fall/Winter of 2012, Eucalyptus Mint is known to be back in test stores again for a 2nd test launch for over a month now.
- Wallflowers and room sprays (as pictured above) have been revealed and are now available in the test line. The elusive Eucalyptus Mint & Herbs No. 5's packaging can finally be seen here but is still unavailable in candle form.
- To recap, here are the scents in the collection (they can be ordered by calling a test store):
- We loved the Vanilla Coconut scent in Wallflower form from the Slatkin & Co. days and are glad to see the classic favorite back! Bath & Body Works loves coconut scents so it's no surprise that it is back in the White Barn Collection. The Vanilla Coconut scent is pretty straightforward and is very similar to the Coco Lobo scent from last Spring.
- Special thanks to fellow scentizen, LittleBalladeer for the pictures and information!