- Name/Brand: Slatkin & Co. Cinnamon Nut Bread
- Size/Burn: 14.5 oz., Approx. burns for 30-45 hours
- Retail Price: $19.50 ($10 during 2/$20 sale)
- Purchase Link: Bath & Body Works Website
- It can be best classified as a bakery scent. The Cinnamon Nut Bread candle is actually more similar to a banana nut bread and we believe the name of the candle is a little misleading. Cinnamon is hardly detectable in this candle and is much stronger on the nut scent. While be don't believe this to actually have a true sweet banana note to it, it is very reminiscent of to a banana nut bread because of the nut and bread association. We do not get much of a "baked shortbread" note - it is simply nuts and bread.
- We believe this candle to have a medium appeal. The nut scent is rather dominant and if you do not particularly enjoy a nutty scent, then this may not be for you. The cinnamon note is not strong enough to appeal to cinnamon-lovers. Nevertheless, it is still a pleasant bakery scent that will appeal to those who enjoy such.
- The burn on the Cinnamon Nut Bread candle has been flawless. The wicks are round and thin but burn very nicely from top to bottom. The candle forms an even pool of wax with no issue.
- The throw of this candle is rather weak compared to other Slatkin & Co. candles. Judging from multiple impressions of this candle, it seems to be the case across the board. The throw is adequate for a small bedroom, but may come across as unscented in rooms much larger such as a living room or a master bedroom.
- Overall, if you have a smaller bedroom this candle may be for you. If you enjoy a scent similar to a banana nut bread, then this candle may be up your alley. Because of the rather weak throw and the availability of other much stronger bakery scents available at Bath & Body Works, we would not recommend this candle unless you intend on burning this candle in a small room. Would we recommend this candle to a friend: No.