- Name/Brand: White Barn No. 1 Nutmeg and Spice
- Size/Burn: 14.5 oz., Approx. burns for 30-45 hours
- Retail Price: $19.50 ($10 during 2/$20 sale)
- Purchase Link: Bath & Body Works Website
- It can be best classified as a food/spice scent. The White Barn No. 1 candle is a very cozy and pleasant scent with obvious notes of nutmeg and spice. It has a somewhat cinnamon aspect to it and is a sweet and spicy scent.
- We believe this candle to have mass appeal. It is not offensive and is not very strong one way or another. While it is certainly not a clean or fresh scent, the light spicy note on this is not so strong as to be particularly jarring or standout. This scent is definitely very neutral in our opinion and has a "baking" aspect to it.
- The burn on this candle has been perfect in our experience. The wicks on the candle are white and thin but burns very evenly with high flames from top to bottom. The candles pools evenly with no issue.
- The throw of this candle is medium. While it is not as weak as some candles like the previously reviewed Cinnamon Nut Bread it is certainly not extremely potent. The nature of this scent lends to a very light but pleasant scent that offers a cozy and non-overpowering throw. It is adequate for a small to medium bedroom but it did not fill up larger living rooms.
- Overall, if you are looking for a cozy scent perfect for the Fall season, the White Barn No. 1 Nutmeg and Spice candle may be for you. We found the scent to be very pleasant and enjoyable and do not suspect it being overly offensive or polarizing. While the throw is not very intense, the burn is great. Would we recommend this candle to a friend: Yes.